All dogs should be supervised with bones.
1kg of frozen meaty chicken necks in a sealed bag. Ideal as a treat meal every now and then, or a tasty snack for the larger dog!
Ensure this product is completely defrosted before serving.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 62.3%
- Protein: 14.8%,
- Fat: 14.9%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.1%,
- Fibre: 0.3%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food