Yakers range of treats and chews find their origin in the hills of the Himalayas. They are widely eaten and enjoyed by the Himalayan people and their dogs. Containing less than 1% of lactose Yakers range is made from a mix of skimmed Yak and Cow milk. A very small amount of lime juice and salt is added to harden the milk, which is then compressed into shapes and smoke-dried for 28 days to give the chews their unique flavour.
- 100% Natural
- Extremely long lasting
- Rich in protein and calcium
- Preservative and gluten free
- Help fight plaque and tartar
Yakers Dog Chews
Available in three sizes:
- Small - Approximately 7.5cm
- Medium - Approximately 10.5cm
- Extra Large - Approximately 15cm
Yakers Crunchy Treats
The Yakers Crunchy Treats are a puffed-up version of the original Yakers Himalayan Dog Chews.
Available in three variations:
- Strips - thin strips, which are great for puppies thanks to their size and shape.
- Bites - delicious bite size pieces with a unique crunchy texture
- Bars - chunkier version of the new YAKERS Crunchy Strips.